Admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2004, attorney Jessica Herndon has 14 years of criminal law, appellate, insurance, and workers’ compensation experience. She has defended clients in a wide range of legal matters, from minor traffic violations to major felonies. Attorney Herndon has worked as a personal injury law clerk, associate attorney, and assistant public defender. This work experience, combined with her education, provide her with a solid foundation of legal knowledge.
Attorney Herndon’s practice areas include:
- Appellate & Post-Sentence Cases
- Preliminary Hearings on Various Criminal Defense Matters
With a bachelor’s degree in Communication and English from Duquesne University and a J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, attorney Herndon has a wide range of skills that she puts to work while defending clients. From preliminary hearings to appeals, she employs the use of her years of advocacy work, writing, research, and editing to provide clients with the most thorough defense possible.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2004
- B.A. in English & Communication, Duquesne University, 2001
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- “Who’s Watching the Kids? — The Use of Peer-to-Peer Programs to Cyberstalk Children,” Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology, 2004